Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video]
Watch me in action in our latest video from Strathroy Middlesex Hospital at their Nurses Week Celebration!
Having been a nurse for over thirty years, I love talking to the healthcare crowd. Bring it on!
Meg Soper is a Registered Nurse, stand-up comedian, and motivational humorist speaker who can help your audience learn to take on life’s stressors, create positive workplaces, and achieve work-life balance. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives
- Meg’s Vlog: 3 Steps for Surviving the Winter
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance in the Healthcare Industry
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident - April 18, 2017
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter - March 31, 2017
- Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video] - March 15, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health - February 28, 2017
- Your Mental Mindset – Wisdom from Professional Golfer Victoria Lovelady - February 21, 2017
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives - February 7, 2017