Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video]
Watch me in action in our latest video from Strathroy Middlesex Hospital at their Nurses Week Celebration!
Having been a nurse for over thirty years, I love talking to the healthcare crowd. Bring it on!
Meg Soper is a Registered Nurse, stand-up comedian, and motivational humorist speaker who can help your audience learn to take on life’s stressors, create positive workplaces, and achieve work-life balance. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives
- Meg’s Vlog: 3 Steps for Surviving the Winter
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance in the Healthcare Industry
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker - July 13, 2017