Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video]
Watch me in action in our latest video from Strathroy Middlesex Hospital at their Nurses Week Celebration!
Having been a nurse for over thirty years, I love talking to the healthcare crowd. Bring it on!
Meg Soper is a Registered Nurse, stand-up comedian, and motivational humorist speaker who can help your audience learn to take on life’s stressors, create positive workplaces, and achieve work-life balance. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives
- Meg’s Vlog: 3 Steps for Surviving the Winter
- The Importance of Work-Life Balance in the Healthcare Industry
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Sign Up for “Creating Infinite Health” – A Free Online Symposium Featuring Meg Soper and Other Health Experts - September 20, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker: Lessons Learned – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017