Positive Workplace Culture Presentation
Wait What? A Positive Workplace Culture? Let’s Do This!
It’s simple: we need to be effective communicators, whether on the front line or in a leadership role. Workplace and personal challenges call for effective communication or bust.
Wait What? Let’s Do This! is a high energy, interactive presentation that explores the key elements of a positive work culture. Meg examines how emotions, perceptions, and preconceived ideas can impact our day-to-day interactions with others. In particular, she explores the impact of shifting demographics as millennials emerge as the dominant cohort in today’s workforce.
Meg has designed the presentation with the belief that a positive work environment is created when we mentor, support, and inspire the people on our team. It is the diversity that makes us better and stronger together.
The Heart of the Presentation
This presentation focuses on creating a positive workplace culture and collaborating across the generations.
- Gain insight into formative events that shaped each generation.
- Gain insight into the tendencies and behaviors of the different generations.
- Understand the sources of friction among the generations and learn strategies for resolution.
- Learn how to more effectively communicate, motivate, and gain cooperation with others.
- Learn the 4 key elements of creating a positive work culture.
Choosing Between Keynote or Workshop Format
The keynote version is typically 60 minutes in duration, while the workshop typically runs from 90-120 minutes. Depending on the client’s wishes and time allotment, the presentation could include:
- Opening networking exercise to get people mixing and energized.
- A deep dive into the tendencies and behaviours of each generation to solidify understanding.
- Team based exercises to emphasize key teaching points.
- Interactive communication exercise to end the session.
Participants will leave entertained, energized, and inspired about creating and maintaining a positive work culture.
Customized Presentations for U. S. and Canadian Audiences
Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and will tailor her material to fit your needs. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop material customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs Meg ensures her content will speak to it.