In recent months we have seen change and disruption unlike any time in memory. Now more than ever we need to tap our inner reserves of resilience to ensure that we have the mindset, positive energy and inspiration to answer to the challenges we must face.
If your meetings or conferences have been cancelled as a result of the pandemic and if your organization yearns for laughter, connection, and learning, Meg offers virtual Keynote and Workshop presentations that offer instant, live stream video communication via the online portal of your preference.
As always, Meg will work closely with you and your team to design sessions that will speak specifically to your organization’s needs. Her goal will be to offer a humorous, dynamic and interactive online experience that will inspire, connect and provide attendees with tools to navigate change and uncertainty.
Meg’s virtual presentations are broadcast from her professionally equipped home studio and she has been getting rave reviews from her clients. To get a sense of the style and delivery you can expect from the virtual Meg Soper, check out a sneak preview of her presentation below: ‘The Secret Sauce: Thriving in Times of Change’
“The Secret Sauce: Thriving in Times of Change”
Now more than ever, we need a reason to laugh!
Meg has designed this Keynote to deliver a much needed lift to organizations who are being called on to adapt to accelerating change in a time of great uncertainty. In her dynamic and engaging style, Meg shares ideas on how we can use humor, passion, and resilience to navigate change and perform at our highest level no matter what challenges we encounter.
Using experiences from her career as an O.R. nurse, Meg will demonstrate how we can use mindfulness techniques to help us build our resilience, shift our perspective and lead us to be more effective in our roles while building healthier and stronger relationships with the people we work with and those who we serve.
This presentation will entertain, inspire, and provide your team with tools they can use to bolster their resilience, self-awareness and inter-personal relationships.
1. Learn about the HPR Sauce – Humor, Passion and Resilience to manage change and thrive.
2. Gain greater control over how we respond to stress and challenge; demonstrate how we can ‘Shift our Perspective’ to be emotionally resilient.
3. Learn about mindfulness techniques to give our ‘Brain a Boost’ and to help us stay present in our interactions with others.
4. Offer strategies to help improve personal resilience so that we are better able to manage change and maintain a positive mindset.
5. Share laughter and positive energy together!