Teamwork & Collaboration Presentation
Better Together! Personality Styles in the Workplace
Is your team working at its full potential? Bring your people together as Meg adds laughter and energy to the topic of teamwork and dealing with different personalities in the workplace.
Better Together demonstrates that going it alone is not an option in today’s workplace as Meg serves up inspirational ideas on teamwork and collaboration that will boost the morale and effectiveness of your organization’s teams. Those attending will gain a better understanding of each other’s challenges and unique qualities, helping to enhance relationships both at work and at home.
The Heart of the Presentation
This presentation focuses on enhancing our communication skills through a better understanding of the four different personality types based on the DiSC model of human behavior.
- Learn the key attributes of high performing teams.
- Gain insight into the DiSC model of human behavior and learn to identify the different personality styles in the workplace.
- Learn the strengths and limitations of each of the personality styles.
- Understand your preferences for dealing with conflict to “flex your style” and better communicate, motivate, and gain cooperation with others.
- Identify key elements of a successful conversation to gain awareness about how shifting our perspective can help strengthen relationships.
- Learn how mindful and effective communication can create a positive work culture.
Participants will leave armed with practical strategies geared toward a healthier, happier, and more productive work environment.
- Provide an in-depth look at the tendencies of the four personality styles using the DiSC model to better understand the behavior of others.
- Use interactive exercises to emphasize positive communication skills and their impact on work culture.
- Use humor and positive energy to bring home the message that the best teams are made up of diverse individuals.
- There is also the option to open the session with a networking exercise designed to get people mixing and energized or end the day with a high energy team building exercise.
Customized Presentations for U. S. and Canadian Audiences
Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and will tailor her material to fit your needs. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop material customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs Meg ensures her content will speak to it.