Meg’s Vlog: 3 Steps for Surviving the Winter
How do we stay on track and stay positive for the winter season?
In this vlog, I talk about the three simple steps I take to get me through the cold winter season:
Remember – we can get through the winter, we just need a plan (and some warm clothing). Bring it on 2017!
More posts? Bring it on!
- What’s Nutrition Got to Do with It? Take the 21 Day Challenge!
- Tips over the Edge – Skiing, Family, and Tackling Hurdles in 2017
- The Corporate Thriver: Four Steps to Achieving Better Work-Life Balance
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident - April 18, 2017
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter - March 31, 2017
- Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video] - March 15, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health - February 28, 2017
- Your Mental Mindset – Wisdom from Professional Golfer Victoria Lovelady - February 21, 2017
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives - February 7, 2017