Meg’s Vlog: 3 Steps for Surviving the Winter
How do we stay on track and stay positive for the winter season?
In this vlog, I talk about the three simple steps I take to get me through the cold winter season:
Remember – we can get through the winter, we just need a plan (and some warm clothing). Bring it on 2017!
More posts? Bring it on!
- What’s Nutrition Got to Do with It? Take the 21 Day Challenge!
- Tips over the Edge – Skiing, Family, and Tackling Hurdles in 2017
- The Corporate Thriver: Four Steps to Achieving Better Work-Life Balance
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker - July 13, 2017