Meg’s Vlog: 3 Steps for Surviving the Winter
How do we stay on track and stay positive for the winter season?
In this vlog, I talk about the three simple steps I take to get me through the cold winter season:
Remember – we can get through the winter, we just need a plan (and some warm clothing). Bring it on 2017!
More posts? Bring it on!
- What’s Nutrition Got to Do with It? Take the 21 Day Challenge!
- Tips over the Edge – Skiing, Family, and Tackling Hurdles in 2017
- The Corporate Thriver: Four Steps to Achieving Better Work-Life Balance
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Sign Up for “Creating Infinite Health” – A Free Online Symposium Featuring Meg Soper and Other Health Experts - September 20, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker: Lessons Learned – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017