Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website!
As a motivational speaker and Registered Nurse, I know a little something about staying motivated in our pursuit of a healthy life, particularly when it comes to dealing with health problems. That’s why my article was recently featured on TheDiabetesCouncil.com, all about keeping motivated when diabetes comes calling.
Other than putting a focus on our nutrition and fitness, I think one of the most important things everyone can do is take 30 minutes for themselves, every day. This is my 30 minute rule; it helps you to recharge, re-energize, and make sure that you prioritize yourself.
If you or someone you know was diagnosed with diabetes, I hope my article helps keep you motivated and inspired as you move forward with your life!
Meg Soper is a motivational humorist speaker who can help you learn to take on daily stressors, create balance in your life, and laugh along the journey. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out!
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter
- Creating a Culture that Rocks – Let’s Sing from the Same Song Sheet - February 26, 2018
- Taking Control: The Secret Weapon for Motivation - January 23, 2018
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017