Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident
Does ‘First Come, First Served’ apply in the realm of a public washroom, or not?
Listen to my story about a recent Monday morning (it wasn’t even 9 am yet!) encounter and how I shifted my perspective to keep things positive:
Let’s shift our perspective and inspire the people around us!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Head Down? Put Your Helmet On!
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker - July 13, 2017