Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident
Does ‘First Come, First Served’ apply in the realm of a public washroom, or not?
Listen to my story about a recent Monday morning (it wasn’t even 9 am yet!) encounter and how I shifted my perspective to keep things positive:
Let’s shift our perspective and inspire the people around us!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Head Down? Put Your Helmet On!
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident - April 18, 2017
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter - March 31, 2017
- Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video] - March 15, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health - February 28, 2017
- Your Mental Mindset – Wisdom from Professional Golfer Victoria Lovelady - February 21, 2017
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives - February 7, 2017