Meg’s Vlog: Humor in Adversity
Everyone faces adversity in life – but it’s how we react to adversity that makes the difference. Finding humor in your situation and looking at the positives are powerful mechanisms for keeping the stressors from getting you down.
Watch my latest vlog about a recent situation where my daughter had to do just that:
Remember to hug the ones who lift you up!
Meg Soper is a motivational humorist speaker who can help you learn to shift your perspective and laugh along the way of life as you take on life’s stressors. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out!
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter
- Taking Control: The Secret Weapon for Motivation - January 23, 2018
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017