Meg’s Vlog: Being Inspired and Setting Goals for 2017
Welcome to my first vlog post! These vlogs will be short videos about my thoughts and experiences as I make my way through the challenges and uplifting moments of everyday life.
Without further ado, please check out my first video, where I talk about a young man I met at a fundraising gala who inspires me to meet my own goals:
As we enter 2017, let’s all set some achievable, attainable goals. What’s stopping you?
More posts? Bring it on!
- Shifting Perspectives: The Holiday Edition
- The Ripple Effect of Negative Energy
- The Corporate Thriver: Four Steps to Achieving Better Work-Life Balance
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident - April 18, 2017
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter - March 31, 2017
- Meg in Action: Strathroy Middlesex Hospital Nurses Week Celebration [Video] - March 15, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health - February 28, 2017
- Your Mental Mindset – Wisdom from Professional Golfer Victoria Lovelady - February 21, 2017
- Healthier, Happier, Smarter: We Choose How We Live Our Lives - February 7, 2017