Meg’s Vlog: Being Inspired and Setting Goals for 2017
Welcome to my first vlog post! These vlogs will be short videos about my thoughts and experiences as I make my way through the challenges and uplifting moments of everyday life.
Without further ado, please check out my first video, where I talk about a young man I met at a fundraising gala who inspires me to meet my own goals:
As we enter 2017, let’s all set some achievable, attainable goals. What’s stopping you?
More posts? Bring it on!
- Shifting Perspectives: The Holiday Edition
- The Ripple Effect of Negative Energy
- The Corporate Thriver: Four Steps to Achieving Better Work-Life Balance
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Sign Up for “Creating Infinite Health” – A Free Online Symposium Featuring Meg Soper and Other Health Experts - September 20, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker: Lessons Learned – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017