Meg’s Vlog: Being Inspired and Setting Goals for 2017
Welcome to my first vlog post! These vlogs will be short videos about my thoughts and experiences as I make my way through the challenges and uplifting moments of everyday life.
Without further ado, please check out my first video, where I talk about a young man I met at a fundraising gala who inspires me to meet my own goals:
As we enter 2017, let’s all set some achievable, attainable goals. What’s stopping you?
More posts? Bring it on!
- Shifting Perspectives: The Holiday Edition
- The Ripple Effect of Negative Energy
- The Corporate Thriver: Four Steps to Achieving Better Work-Life Balance
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker - July 13, 2017