Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example
Inspiration is everywhere. We don’t need to be the CEO or the manager to show leadership; we just need to lead by example and lift up the people around us.
Watch my latest vlog, where I talk about a great example of leadership that I found in an unexpected place:
Let’s inspire the people around us by lifting them up!
Meg Soper is a motivational humorist speaker who can help you learn to shift your perspective and laugh along the way of life as you take on life’s stressors. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker: Lessons Learned – Everyone Has a Story
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity
- Creating a Culture that Rocks – Let’s Sing from the Same Song Sheet - February 26, 2018
- Taking Control: The Secret Weapon for Motivation - January 23, 2018
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017