Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived
It’s not easy to say goodbye, but when a loved one passes on we can remember the good times and celebrate a life well lived.
Watch my latest vlog, reminiscing about an important person in my life and rejoicing in her incredible spirit:
Living with passion and fun is such a great way to build resilience to anything that might stress us out or bring us down!
Meg Soper is a motivational humorist speaker who can help you learn to shift your perspective and laugh along the way of life as you take on life’s stressors. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack
- Lessons Learned as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Everyone Has a Story
- Creating a Culture that Rocks – Let’s Sing from the Same Song Sheet - February 26, 2018
- Taking Control: The Secret Weapon for Motivation - January 23, 2018
- Shifting Perspectives: Holiday Edition 2017 - December 21, 2017
- A Working Western Vacation–Summer 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Celebrating a Life Well Lived - November 29, 2017
- Check Out Meg’s Blog Featured on The Diabetes Council Website! - November 27, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017