Work-Life Balance Workshop
Managing all the demands and priorities on our time can prove to be overwhelming. To be effective, and to be able to bounce back from challenge and adversity, we need strategies that will bolster our resilience and give us the confidence needed to handle whatever comes our way. My work-life balance workshop, “Bring It On… Strategies for Resilience” will inspire, entertain, and leave audience members with strategies to benefit our health and self-confidence, as well as strengthen relationships at work and at home.
- Learn strategies to prioritize how we spend our time with “Meg’s 8 Elements of Life” model that will help participants map out how they allocate time between family, career, mind, body, and soul.
- Gain new insights into how nutrition and exercise can bolster personal resilience.
- Learn methods to achieve greater control of our mental energy and gain awareness of how to engage both the creative and analytical sides of our brain
- Recognize how shifting our perspective can help us respond more effectively to stress.
- Gain understanding about specific stress reducing and mindfulness strategies.
- Gain appreciation for the role of humor in reducing stress and finding balance.
Participants will leave this workshop equipped with the tools to more effectively manage stress, prioritize time, and achieve balance no matter what comes their way. Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and can tailor the workshop to address your organization’s specific goals and design interactive activities to enhance the experience for participants. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop a workshop customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs, our workshop will speak to it.
- Option to open the session with a networking exercise.
- Provide an in-depth look at Meg’s 8 Element Balance Wheel and explore ideas about how we can more effectively prioritize and allocate our time.
- Learn a goal setting strategy to maintain objectives.
- Explore the basics of our brain wiring to gain understanding of how we think and act.
- Use interactive and engaging exercises to emphasize key teaching points.