Team Building Workshop
Is your team working at its full potential? Are your interactions adding to or subtracting from your team’s effectiveness? Take the time to bring your people together for Meg’s teambuilding workshop that will serve up inspirational ideas on collaboration and boost the morale and spirit of your organization.
Whether you are a leader or a front-line team member, this fun and interactive session will offer strategies designed to strengthen the interpersonal relationships and help solidify team performance.
- Learn the attributes of high performing teams from emotional safety to alignment with core values.
- Gain insight into the DiSC model of human behavior and learn to identify the different personality styles in the workplace.
- Learn how each personality style manages change.
- Identify the strengths and challenges of the four Personality Styles.
- Apply knowledge of the personalities to learn how to flex your style to better communicate, motivate, and gain cooperation with others.
- Learn how to create a positive environment at work and within ourselves through effective communication.
- Strengthen bonds and relationships among team members.
Participants will leave this workshop equipped with practical techniques and strategies to help them create a positive environment in the workplace, working as a team to achieve their goals.
Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and can tailor the workshop to address your organization’s specific goals and design interactive activities to enhance the experience for participants. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop a workshop customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs, our workshop will speak to it.
- Provide an in-depth look at the tendencies of each personality style using the DiSC model to better understand the behavior of others.
- Use interactive exercises to emphasize positive communication skills and their impact on work culture.
- Use humor and positive energy to bring home the message that the best teams are made up of diverse individuals.
- End the day with a high energy team building exercise.
There is also the option to open the session with a networking exercise designed to get people mixing and energized.