Team Building Workshop
Is your team working at its full potential? Take the time to bring your people together for Meg’s half-day teamwork workshop that will boost the morale and spirit of your organization.
This fun, interactive, and energetic event will bring your team together and strengthen the critical interpersonal relationships between team members.
This workshop will be customized for your specific goals, number of participants, and organization. Meg will work closely with you to ensure the content and interactive exercises are in alignment with your objectives for the session.
- Discover the key components of an effective, high functioning team (including respect, communication, collaboration, and trust)
- Increase the level of bonding and interpersonal relations among team members
- Learn how to better communicate, motivate, and gain cooperation with others
- Recognize the power of laughter
- Learn how to manage and deal with conflict in the workplace
- Recognize and understand the different generations and/or personalities in the workplace
- Recognize each team member has unique qualities and abilities
Participants will leave this workshop equipped with practical techniques and strategies to help them create a positive environment in the workplace, working as a team to achieve their goals.
- Open and kick off the day with a networking exercise encouraging inclusive interaction
- Establish a fun learning environment with laughter
- Provide an in-depth look at each aspect, with more time devoted to each component (e.g. effective communication, understanding different personalities, conflict management, etc.)
- Use interactive exercises to emphasize key teaching points
- End the day with a high energy team building exercise
Get in touch with us to discuss a Team Building Workshop for your organization!