Diversity and Inclusion Workshop
This workshop presentation is designed to enhance awareness of changing demographics and their impact on the workplace as millennials emerge as the dominant cohort in today’s workforce.
Meg has designed the workshop with the belief that teams are stronger because they are diverse and we all stand to benefit when we leverage each other’s strengths. Meg offers a humorous exploration of the different generations in the workplace and leaves attendees with an understanding of how diversity serves to make us Better Together.
- Gain insights into the formative events of each generation and how they shaped who we are.
- Gain insight into the tendencies and behaviors of the different generations.
- Understand the sources of friction and conflict among the generations and learn strategies for resolution.
- Learn how to more effectively communicate, motivate and gain cooperation with others.
- Learn the 4 key elements of creating a positive work culture.
Participants will leave this workshop equipped with practical techniques and strategies to help them become more effective communicators despite differences between the generations.
Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and can tailor the workshop to address your organization’s specific goals and design interactive activities to enhance the experience for participants. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop a workshop customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs, our workshop will speak to it.
- Provide an in-depth look at the tendencies and behaviours to understand opportunities and challenges that arise when working in a multi-generational setting with the goal of helping us recognize other’s unique qualities.
- Use interactive exercises to emphasize positive communication skills and their impact on work culture.
- End the session with an interactive communication exercise.
There is also the option to open the session with a networking exercise designed to get people mixing and energized.