Strategies for Teamwork and Building Resilience Keynote Presentation
Get ready for a highly engaging and interactive presentation!
This session brings laughter and energy to the topic of conflict management and dealing with different personalities in the workplace. Meg will give everyone a better understanding of each other’s challenges and unique qualities, helping to enhance relationships both at work and at home.
Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and can tailor her material to fit your needs. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop material customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs, our material will speak to it.
The Heart of the Presentation
This presentation focuses on effective communication, conflict management, and dealing with different personalities based on the DISC model.
What Does the Audience Leave With?
- Understanding of the value each person brings to the workplace
- Knowledge of the strengths and challenges of the four Personality Styles
- Understanding of how each Personality Style might be perceived by others
- Strategies to “flex your style” to better communicate, motivate, and gain cooperation from others
- Awareness about how shifting our perspective can help to build better relationships
You will leave armed with practical strategies geared toward a healthier, happier, and more productive workplace environment.
Check Out Meg’s Videos on Resilience
Want to learn more about how you can become more resilient? Sit back and watch the Building Resilience series, where Meg teaches you how to foster resilience within yourself and face life’s challenges head-on.