Strategies for Creating a Positive Workplace Culture
It’s simple: we need to be effective communicators, whether on the front line or in a leadership role. Workplace and personal challenges call for effective communication or bust.
‘Bring It On … Strategies to Create a Positive Workplace’ is a high energy, interactive presentation where Meg examines how emotions, perceptions, and preconceived ideas can impact our day-to-day interactions with others – especially across the generations.
In this interactive presentation Meg offers a lighthearted and practical perspective on creating and maintaining a positive workplace environment. She reminds us that we create that positive environment when we mentor, support, and inspire the people on our team.
Meg works with clients across the United States and Canada and can tailor her material to fit your needs. Simply set up a consultation and she will work with you to develop material customized for your organization. No matter what your business, theme, or needs, our material will speak to it.
The Heart of the Presentation
This presentation focuses on the changing work culture and how we can shift our perspectives, communicate effectively, and build relationships.
What Does the Audience Leave With?
- Understanding of generational differences and how to create a positive, communicative atmosphere
- Better understanding of the strengths each generation brings to the workplace
- Better understanding about what we are challenged by with the different generations
- How to create a positive environment at work, at home, and within ourselves through effective communication
- Strategies to enhance communication skills, be more accessible to co-workers, and better deal with conflict in the workplace.
You will leave entertained, energized, and with a better understanding of people’s individualities and unique qualities.