Sign Up for “Creating Infinite Health” – A Free Online Symposium Featuring Meg Soper and Other Health Experts
Do you ever wonder about how to find answers to feeling well? Are you challenged by the constant changes in the healthcare system?
Your personal health is important – as I’ve said before, you need to make YOURSELF a priority! Take some time to learn more about your health and wellbeing at the upcoming Creating Infinite Health 2017 Global Health Care Symposium.
It’s a free online event you can attend from your computer screen!
I am one of 23 featured experts participating in this 12 day symposium, so please tune in and take some time to focus on you.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be covering:
- Learn to trust your intuition
- Develop and understand the importance of integrative and allopathic medicine
- No matter how you look or feel, learn to create an important connection to your body and love your life
- Understand the importance of self-care and how to be your own advocate
- Deepen the understanding of nutrition and your body
- Discover self-compassion; as you find the ability to be kind to yourself, you can help to change the world
- Learn how to make intelligent choices about healthcare
Meg Soper is a Registered Nurse, stand-up comedian, and motivational humorist speaker who can help you learn to take on life’s stressors, create positive workplaces, and achieve work-life balance. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- Meg’s Vlog: Simple Steps for Managing Your Health
- What’s Nutrition Got to Do with It? Take the 21 Day Challenge!
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Sign Up for “Creating Infinite Health” – A Free Online Symposium Featuring Meg Soper and Other Health Experts - September 20, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker: Lessons Learned – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017