Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity
Everyone faces adversity in life – but it’s how we react to adversity that makes the difference. Finding humour in your situation and looking at the positives are powerful mechanisms for keeping the stressors from getting you down.
Watch my latest vlog about a recent situation where my daughter had to do just that:
Remember to hug the ones who lift you up!
Meg Soper is a motivational humorist speaker who can help you learn to shift your perspective and laugh along the way of life as you take on life’s stressors. Get in touch with Meg today!
More posts? Bring it on!
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out!
- Meg’s Vlog: The Bathroom Incident
- Taming Your Inner Reptile: Meg’s Tips for Controlling Brain Chatter
- Meg’s Vlog: Making a Positive Impact - October 12, 2017
- 4 Small Steps to Help Educators Achieve Better Work-Life Balance - October 4, 2017
- Sign Up for “Creating Infinite Health” – A Free Online Symposium Featuring Meg Soper and Other Health Experts - September 20, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Leading by Example - September 14, 2017
- Personalities in the Workplace: The Toughest Nut to Crack - August 22, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker: Lessons Learned – Everyone Has a Story - August 3, 2017
- Life as a Professional Motivational Speaker – Lessons Learned - July 13, 2017
- Here’s to an AmEHzing Canada 150! - June 29, 2017
- Meg’s Vlog: Humour in Adversity - June 20, 2017
- In the Comfort Zone? Try Stepping Out! - May 2, 2017